Mountain Dew Game Fuel Horde Banner

Monday, October 15, 2007

Dinner last night

 


We'll I'm finally back online after a crazy adventure through Korea with only a couple days left to go. I could not find any available WiFi networks and my ethernet configuration was jacked up so that is why the long delay. We are in Seoul right now and those internet tubes are plentiful here. Everyone is watching the "The King and I", a popular Korean drama, so I thought I'd sneak in a quite blog entry. We just wanted to know we are all doing well here. This trip has been a series of ups and downs, good times, crazy times, and bad times. We've done so much a so little time, visited so many relatives, and ate lots and lots of Korea food. All and all we can't wait to get back home, eat a hamburger, and just get some sleep in a new comfy bed.

BTW, this is not a picture of what we ate last night.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown October 15, 2007 at 9:54 AM  

Cant wait until you call me, and tell me you are all home safe....talk to you soon

Rosalie October 15, 2007 at 5:18 PM  

ha ha I'm glad that wasn't your dinner. What is that?

About This Blog

Followers